You are here:
Be successful at T-Systems
Our Goal: To recruit, motivate and retain quality employees
Our employees are empowered by a sense of ownership in their role and recognition for their personal contributions towards the success of their team and the organization. T-Systems employees are often recognized for their unique abilities to be autonomous and versatile, motivated by interesting work, deriving satisfaction through interacting with other members of the team, with the abilities to perform tactically yet maintaining the strategic focus and direction of a leading company.
Attracting quality employees
What makes T-Systems attractive to prospective employees?
T-Systems has a global presence with more than 40,000 employees Worldwide, with locations in more than 20 countries and revenues of more than € 10.6 Billion.
T-Systems is diverse
At T-Systems North America, we aspire to build a corporation of enhanced workforce diversity and culture with a focus that goes beyond race and gender, and is inclusive of diversity of age, language, thinking style, culture and educational levels.
All applicants and employees are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications consistent with applicable state and federal laws and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Decisions concerning employment will be based on the individual’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration.
T-Systems is knowledgable
One of the key ingredients for a successful team is staying up-to-date with the latest training in their respective areas. Following are some of the training initiatives that T-Systems has offered:
- Sales Training. We offer all sales-related positions with comprehensive Quarterly sales training which includes product overviews, strategy, open discussions and more.
- Technology Computer-based training. Various Computer Based Training courses are available.
- Soft Skills Training. We intermittenly offer soft skills training throughout the year.
Motivating and Incenting our employees
- Incentive Compensation Plans. Most T-Systems North America employees participate in a Performance Based Incentive Compensation Plan.
- Semi-Annual Goal-Setting and Review Process. Our employees meet with their managers on a semi-annual basis to outline personal and professional goals - in keeping with the company's overall goals.
Retention - First Impressions lead to lasting impressions
Our employees receive a complete overview regarding the details of the company history, company product base, policies and procedures, benefits and employees also receive company gifts to help get them started.
Our corporate culture is a warm environment where everyone pitches in to get the job done. To help motivate and create personal growth with our peers T-Systems offers company gatherings, open forums with the management team, support for surrounding communities and staff retreats.